Christian Online Learning
Concordia University Wisconsin (CUW) is dedicated to providing flexible and affordable Christian online learning experiences that serve the needs of your career and busy lifestyle. Concordia University Wisconsin, affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS), is the largest Lutheran university in the United States. CUW is an established Christian institution with over 125 years of experience of preparing students in mind, body, and spirit. Online learning options range from full degree programs – from the associates level to doctoral – to non-degree certificates, courses, and other forms of continuing education. As a student at CUW Online, you will be assigned a student support specialist to be your personal guide throughout your learning experience. Concordia University Wisconsin serves its students in partnership with Concordia University Ann Arbor and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges Schools.
Recent CUW Online Learning Events and News
- CUW Online Presenters at the 2013 LEA Convocation - Interested in learning more about the people behind Concordia University Wisconsin's online programs? The following individuals from CUW Online are presenting at the 2013 LEA Convocation. Continue reading
- Digital Badges for Learning | Learning Beyond Letter Grades - "Digital Badges for Learning" panel discussion with Sheryl Grant, Jonathan Finkelstein & Sunny Lee (Moderated by Bernard Bull). This live event was part of the Learning Beyond Letter Grades Massively Open Online Course hosted by Concordia University Wisconsin's Office of Continuing & Distance Education. Continue reading
- Church School Unity - Leadership at Christ Church Lutheran and School in Phoenix, AZ present on “Church School Unity” for the National Lutheran School Accreditation’s Best Education Practices Webinar Series offered in partnership with Ministry Technology Mentor Project and Concordia University Wisconsin. Christ Church Lutheran and School share with us their model of synergism that they use to bind their church and school together to serve the mission of Christ’s ministry to their children, members and the world. Continue reading
- Learning Beyond Letter Grades MOOC Starting Soon - Dr. Bernard Bull introduces Learning Beyond Letter Grades, our newest Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) begins on October 7th, 2013. Continue reading
- Sustainable Competitive Equity - Crean Lutheran High School administrators present an approach on how you can equip your team to better understand their role in sustaining the mission of your school, ministry or organization to further advance the mission and vision in order to fulfill The Great Commission. This webinar explores CLHS’s strategic partnerships, learning formats and their unwavering commitment to mission that attributed to their ongoing success. Continue reading