Inspiration In Action
As a student at CUW Online, you will earn an accredited degree from Concordia University Wisconsin – an established Christian Institution with over 125 years of experience preparing students in mind, body, and spirit. You will be assigned an E-Learning Student Services Assistant from our Office of Continuing and Distance Education who will be your personal guide to navigating your higher education experience as you progress to graduation.
Recent CUW Online Learning Events and News
- Software Secure – Understanding Cheating in Online Courses - Google On Air Live Presentation Recorded on June 17 at 2:00 PM CST on Software Secure by Doug Winneg, CEO of Software Secure for the Understanding Cheating in Online Courses Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) Continue reading
- Cheating Lessons: Learning from Academic Dishonesty - Google On-Air Live Webinar recorded on Wednesday, June 12 at 3:30 PM CST on Cheating Lessons: Learning from Academic Dishonesty by Dr. James Lang, Associate Professor of English, and the Director of the College Honors Program, at Assumption College as part of the Understanding Cheating in Online Courses Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) Continue reading
- Plagiarism Detection Software – Benefits & Limitations - Plagiarism Detection Software – Benefits & Limitations by Dr. Jason Chu, Senior Education Manager at Turnitin. Google On-Air live presentation recorded on Tuesday, June 4 at 12:00 PM CST. Continue reading
- Plagiarism Strategies and How to Prevent Them - Plagiarism Strategies and How to Prevent Them by Dr. Robert Harris, Information Architect for Trusted Learning Solutions. Google Live Event recorded on Monday, June 3 at 6:00 PM CST. Continue reading
- University course made for cheating - A news article published by BBC News Education & Family regarding CUW Online's "Understanding Cheating in Online Courses" Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) written by Sean Coughlan, BBC News education correspondent. Continue reading