Christian Online Learning
Concordia University Wisconsin (CUW) is dedicated to providing flexible and affordable Christian online learning experiences that serve the needs of your career and busy lifestyle. Concordia University Wisconsin, affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS), is the largest Lutheran university in the United States. CUW is an established Christian institution with over 125 years of experience of preparing students in mind, body, and spirit. Online learning options range from full degree programs – from the associates level to doctoral – to non-degree certificates, courses, and other forms of continuing education. As a student at CUW Online, you will be assigned a student support specialist to be your personal guide throughout your learning experience. Concordia University Wisconsin serves its students in partnership with Concordia University Ann Arbor and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges Schools.
Recent CUW Online Learning Events and News
- CUW Ranks 5th Best Online MBA in Management Information Systems - “The Best Schools” recently shared their ranking of online MBA management information systems degrees, and CUW ranked 5th. TheBestSchools.org provides in-depth rankings of degree programs and of colleges and universities. According to their site, they select the degree programs based … Continue reading
- Concordia University Unveils New Concordia Promise Program - Concordia University has recently unveiled the Concordia Promise, an exciting initiative to support a variety of opportunities for advanced learning and higher education. Concordia Promise The Concordia Promise is a scholarship that offers affordable Dual Credit courses for students attending … Continue reading
- Online Education Administration Program Ranked #13 in the Nation - Concordia University Wisconsin's Master of Education - Educational Administration program ranked #13 in the nation in a recent article by TheBestSchool.org. Factors for the program's selection included academic excellence, course offerings, faculty strengths, and reputation. Continue reading
- CUW Online Presenters at the 2013 LEA Convocation - Interested in learning more about the people behind Concordia University Wisconsin's online programs? The following individuals from CUW Online are presenting at the 2013 LEA Convocation. Continue reading
- Digital Badges for Learning | Learning Beyond Letter Grades - "Digital Badges for Learning" panel discussion with Sheryl Grant, Jonathan Finkelstein & Sunny Lee (Moderated by Bernard Bull). This live event was part of the Learning Beyond Letter Grades Massively Open Online Course hosted by Concordia University Wisconsin's Office of Continuing & Distance Education. Continue reading