Earn EDGP Credit
Need credits for renewal of your teaching certification? Leverage your professional development from the LEA Convocation and register for this special offer (deadline has been extended to Friday, November 8).
Earning one graduate education professional development (EDGP) credit is an easy five‐step process:
- Compile a record of at least five hours of LEA Convocation programming in which you participated.
- Write and submit a summary of new ideas and learning you gleaned from the sessions you attended within the LEA Strand you selected.
- Develop and submit a plan of action describing how these new ideas will impact your daily ministry practice.
- Actually complete your plan of action (in classroom teaching, school leadership, etc.)
- Reflect and submit a summary of the direct impact the new ideas and learning had on your ministry practice.
- Visit https://www.cuw.edu/apply/.
- Be sure to select “Graduate Level and above” under Program Type and then “Graduate Non-Degree Seeking.”
- Enter the specific EDGP course number you wish to pursue.
- Enter code LEA2013 on your online application to waive your application fee
- Your cost should be paid directly to the MTM Project, c/o Cindy Guth; 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive; Mequon, WI 53097
LEA Emerging Technology Strand
- EDGP 770 Integrating Technology in the Classroom
LEA Wellness and Relationship Strand
- EDGP 613 Improving School Relationships
LEA Methods and Content Strand
- EDGP 607 Best Practice Instruction
LEA Ministry and Vocation Stand
- EDGP 599 Topics in Prof. Development: Ministry and Vocation
LEA Collaboration Strand
- EDGP 599 Topics in Prof. Development: Professional Learning Communities at Work
LEA Leadership Strand
- EDGP 701 Servant Leadership in Christian Ministry
LEA Global Education Strand
- EDGP 599 Topics in Prof. Development: Global Education
Become a Ministry Technology Mentor Project Member
Make your professional development dollars go further! By joining the Ministry Technology Mentor (MTM) Project (www.mtmproject.org), as an individual or school member, you qualify for an additional 25% discount on graduate education tuition! This discount applies to CUW’s entire Educational Design and Technology graduate program as well as introductory courses in the Literacy, Educational Administration, and School Counseling graduate programs. Your MTM Project membership provides other real advantages as well, including customized workshops and inservices at your school, enrollment discounts for our summer institutes, and tuition discounts on the dual credit program (for high school students completing college coursework through CUW) and our new online course for middle-school students, designed to teach them strategies for success as an online student. MTM Project membership even provides low-cost graduate education professional development credits for workshops attended at the recent LEA Convocation! Your investment in an annual membership pays extraordinary dividends. Visit us at www.mtmproject.org or contact Cindy Guth, Coordinator of Member Services, at email@example.com or 262.243.4342. Partner with the MTM Project so we can support your ministry and mission!