Graduate Certificate in Christian EducationGraduate Certificate
Become a Leader of Christian Thought and Action in Education.
The Graduate Certificate in Christian Education equips individuals to promote a distinctly Christian education in school, church, community and beyond. Learners will examine the historical and Biblical foundations of Christian education, current and critical issues as well as future opportunities and possibilities. Expect to be challenged, equipped and inspired toward servant leadership in Christian education.
- Design and promote curriculum, methods, models and metaphors for Christian education that are both effective and rooted in philosophical and biblical/theological foundations for Christian education.
- Address current, emerging, and critical challenges and opportunities in Christian education.
- While courses are rooted in the Lutheran tradition, students of all Christian denominations are welcome in this vibrant learning community.
- Promote, support and model a distinctly Lutheran / Christian approach to leadership and innovation in Christian education.
- Promote biblically and theologically sound principles and approaches to moral and spiritual development.
Graduate Certificate in Christian Education
15 Credits Required
|EDG 901||History and Philosophy of Christian Education||3|
|EDG 902||Leadership and Innovation in Christian Education||3|
|EDG 903||Contemporary Issues in Christian Education||3|
|EDG 904||Methods, Models, and Metaphors in Christian Education||3|
|EDG 905||Faith and Learning in Christian Education||3|