Occupational Therapy Doctorate (OTD)Online Graduate Degree
Advance your Occupational Therapy Career
Are you looking to broaden your career options but find conferences are no longer challenging or traditional higher education too time consuming? The online Occupational Therapy Doctorate program at Concordia University Wisconsin provides individuals the opportunity to earn their Doctorate in Occupational Therapy in as little as two years. Our flexible program provides three specialty tracks to help you reach your professional goals: Education, Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation, and Pediatrics. Students in the Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation or Pediatrics tracks are challenged to explore current practice techniques and the efficacy of treatment methods currently used in clinical work environments. Individuals in the Education track not only gain the ability to effectively teach students occupational therapy practices but also the evidence to support their treatments.
- Specialty tracks available to meet your needs: Education, Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation, or Pediatrics.
- Individuals with a Master’s degree and three years of experience in occupational therapy can earn their Clinical Doctorate in Occupational Therapy in as little as 2 years.
- Individuals with a Bachelor degree in Occupational Therapy and three years experience in Occupational Therapy can participate by completing an additional 12 credits of prerequisite coursework.
- Learn new treatment methods that have immediate and direct application to current clinical work environments.
- Online format allows students the flexibility to earn their degree, requiring only two trips to the Mequon, Wisconsin campus throughout the program.
- A capstone project will allow each student to explore an area of interest while being mentored by an advisor.