Graduate Teacher CertificationOnline Graduate Program
Build On your Bachelor’s Degree to Become an Exceptional Educator
Are you interested in a career change that makes a difference in the lives of youth? This low-residency accelerated Graduate Teacher Certification Program can help you gain certification to teach students in either grades 6-12 or grades K-12, depending on your program track. You will develop confidence and competence in strategies for effective teaching and learning, classroom management, integrating technology, and much more.
Program Features and Benefits
- All courses include a blend of online and face-to-face learning experiences.
- Classes are taught by highly qualified and impactful classroom practitioners.
- Required clinical hours enable you to connect theory with classroom experiences in real schools.
- This program leads to 6-12 (Early Adolescence to Adolescence) Wisconsin teaching licensure or a K-12 (Early Childhood to Adolescence) Wisconsin licensure.
The Graduate Teacher Certification program enables you to become a certified K-12 Wisconsin educator in the content area in which you earned your prior bachelor degree. Speak with an admissions specialist for more information.
Early Adolescence - Adolescence (Grades 6-12) Certification
- Broad Field Science
- Broad Field Social Studies
Early Childhood - Adolescence (Grades K-12) Certification
- Business Education
- Physical Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)